Yoga which is now known to almost everyone is a process which not only helps in health improvement but is also a way for spirituality and successful meditation. Yoga therapy is a therapy in naturopathy treatment process which is accomplished by practicing yoga to create, stimulate, and maintain an optimum state of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. In Yog Gram yoga therapy is practiced with high level scientifically equipped arrangements for jal neti, sutra neti, ghrita neti, sneha neti, danOEa dhauti, jal dhauti (kunjar kriya or gajkarani), shankh prakshalan, and the various limbs of astanga yoga like asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, etc.
Yoga therapy has endless list of benefits few of them are listed below:
- Increases the capacity of lungs, so people suffering from diseases like asthma and other lung-related disorders may find relief.
- Improves immunity of the body.
- Helps in relieving emotional and nervous anxiety.
- Rejuvenates and refreshes both body and mind.
- Improves blood circulation, conditions of high blood pressure and low blood pressure.