Norms of Registration & Registration Procedure
- Charges Detail
- Charges inclusive of one day’s Accommodation, Food, Various Therapies (Naturopathy, Yog and Shatkarma according to disease).
- Panchkarma therapy charges are extra as given in the website.
- The period of stay for effective treatment shall be for minimum 7 days and maximum 50 days.
- Health seekers can book their accommodation for more than 7 days and they have to deposit amount for complete desired period. No money, in any form, will be refunded/ adjusted to a health seeker leaving the treatment before completion of booked period.
- Accommodation Facility
Yog Gram is going to revise the accommodation charges that will be effective from 01st February 2016.
The health seeker who is admitted till 31st January and if treatment continues during February, old charge will be applicable.
||Applicable till 31st January 2016
||Effective from 01st February 2016
|Per Day Charges For
|Two Health Seekers
||One Health Seeker
||Two Health Seekers
||One Health Seeker
||Jhoola-1,Single Beds-2,Drawing Room,Sofaset-1,LCD With Cable Service,AC-2, Jacuzzi Three-in-one, Almirah-1, Roof fan,Dining table with 4 small stools-1
||single beds-2,Drawing room,Sofaset-1, L C D with cable service, Ac-2, store, Almirah-1, Roof fan, Dining table with 4 small stools-1.
||Single beds-2, Sofaset-1,TV with cable service, Ac-1, Almirah-1, Chair-1, Roof fan.
||Single beds-2, Almirah-1,Cooler-1, Roof fan.
|You have to pay registration charge 300/- per health seeker with advance booking amount.
- Special Discount on Accommodation
- In Rajarshi and Muniraj Cottages discount will be given as under :
3% on a stay of 10-15 days,5% on a stay of 16-20 days,7% on a stay of 21-25 days,and 10% on a stay of more than 25 days.
- ii. For Corporate/Life members and members of Vanprasth Ashram of Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust & Bharat Swabhiman Trust there will be an Additional Discount of 10%.
- Account Details:
||Yog-Naturopathy-Panchkarma Treatment & Research Centre,Yog Gram
Note:All clients who are depositing money from outside India, kindly deposit only in given below bank Details.
||State Bank of India (SBI)
||Patanjali Yogpeeth (Trust)
||Patanjali Yogpeeth Shantershah, Bahadrabad, Haridwar
- Address , E-mail & Contact
- Address -
- Patanjali Yogpeeth(YogGram)
- Maharishi-Haridwar,National Highway-58
- Near Bahadrabad,
- Pin Code-249405
- Phone: 01334-283522, 283523 (Morng. 9.00am to 5.00pm)
- Postponement & Cancellation
- Postponement Norms
- If the health seeker seeks a postponement, the changed schedule desired should be sent via Email/courier to registration department, so as to reach 5 days before the scheduled date of arrival.
- Only two revisions are permitted subject to availability of accommodation. For each revision a charge of 10% of the deposited amount will have to be paid.
- If the health seeker does not present himself/herself on the revised schedule date the deposited amount shall get forfeited.
- Cancellation Norms
- No money, in any form, will be refunded to a health seeker leaving the treatment before 7 days.
- In case the registration is cancelled the following norms would apply:
- 10 days prior to the scheduled date, there shall be a deduction of 25%,
- 5 days prior to the scheduled date, there shall be a deduction will be 50%
- No refunds are permissible if the health seeker cancels the reservation less than 5 days prior to scheduled date or if he/she does not present himself/herself on the scheduled date.
- Special Instructions
- Children will not be allowed to accompany the health seeker.
- If the child is a health seeker and is above 3 years.Then he can be considered for treatment.However the child will be accompanied by an attendant preferably parent.
- If health seeker’s condition is not fit for treatment on arrival, final decision regarding admission & treatment will be taken by CMI.
- Two people may include 2 health seekers or one health seeker and one attendant.If the health seeker desires the attendant/driver to stay in the same cottage then they can be accommodated @ 400/- per person per day.
- Dormitory for drivers/attendant are available @400/- per bed per day per person.
- Health seeker coming in OPD and wanting to consult the doctor may do so on payment of 300/- as Consultation charges.
- Health seeker will not reach YOG GRAM earlier than the booking day.
- Check in time on the scheduled day of arrival is -09:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. This day will be utilized for orientation and consultation with Doctors.This day will not be included in treatment days.Treatment would commence on the subsequent day wef 4.30 AM, as per the routine given in the brochure/website.(revised routine may be confirmed through website)
- The health seekers will be discharged on the Eighth day after 5.30 P.M.However they can stay that night,but have to pay night charge Rs. 400/- for each health seeker and must leave Yog Gram next day by 6.00 AM.
- Health seekers reaching later than 6.00 P.M. on the scheduled day;shall be able to meet the doctor on the subsequent day at 09:00 A.M.,and treatment shall commence by 11:00 A.M. only.
- For only Panchkarma and Shhatkarma one need not come to Yog Gram.This facility is available at Patanjali Yogpeeth Phase-I can be availed.
- For health seekers reaching Yog Gram without advance registration, registration will only be done subject to availability of accommodation and on acceptance by the CMI.
- PATIENTS ARE ADVISED TO READ AND FOLLOW THE NORMS AT YOG GRAM RELIGIOUSLY.